IT Certifications play a crucial role in validating your skills. They act as evidence of your mastery over a specific technology and help potential employers to identify you as a valuable resource. Amongst various certifications, Microsoft Azure certifications are being frequently highlighted across the globe. The reason? The growing relevance of cloud technology. By every passing day, organizations realize the benefits of the cloud.
Microsoft is efficient, easy to adopt, and offers instantly scalable resources. It also provides predictable, consistent performance, strategic, competitive advantages with better work flexibility and security.
More than 300,000 companies are moving to the cloud every year. Such expansion means there is a growing demand for trained and certified Azure professionals who can handle a variety of IT roles. Microsoft Certifications have been playing a significant part in upskilling IT professionals willing to take up cloud-based jobs. Last year and during the first half of 2019, Microsoft changed its approach, updated its certifications, and introduced role-based certifications.
Let's find out more about Updated Microsoft Role-Based Certifications and how they emphasize on various IT roles. We'll also understand how Microsoft Training Courses from NetCom Learning could be highly beneficial for you.
Updated MS Azure Role-Based Certifications
The purpose of certifications has been evolving. Unlike the traditional approach where the goal was to validate your knowledge of a product or a technology, certifications are now expected to verify your competencies required for performing specific job roles. The idea is to ensure there is no gap between the knowledge acquired from certifications and the skills required to perform necessary tasks.
Microsoft, to adapt to such demands, conducted a job task analysis and came up with their updated role-based certifications.
- These certifications not only verify your how-to-use technology skills, but they also help in developing your skills required to perform various job roles.
- You get career-based and role-specific knowledge.
- Certifications are now more role-focused and practical.
- Specific certification tracks for roles such as systems administrators, software developers, architects, and many others.
- You get recognized for different levels of knowledge, ranging from fundamental to associate and expert-levels.
Azure Certification Exams Retired & Replaced
- Exams: 70-532: Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions, 70-533: Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions and 70-535: Architecting Microsoft Azure Solutions.
- Exams: AZ-100: Microsoft Azure Infrastructure and Deployment and AZ-101: Microsoft Azure Integration and Security.
Updated Azure's Role-based Certification Levels
- Fundamental: For those who are new to Azure. It verifies your understanding of the general cloud concepts and Azure's core components. Candidates who wish to move straight into associate or expert-level certifications are not required to go through this level.
- Associate: Appropriate for individuals with two years of experience.
- Expert-level: With two to five years of in-depth technical experience.
Updated Azure Certifications are provided for the following job roles: Azure Administrator, Developer, Security Engineer, Solutions Architect, DevOps Engineer, Data Scientist, Data Engineer, and AI Engineer.
Updated Azure Role-based Certifications and Exams:
• Microsoft Certified Azure Fundamentals, Exam: AZ-900.
• MS Certified: Azure Administrator Associate, Exam: AZ-103.
• MS Certified: Azure Developer Associate, Exam: AZ-203.
• MS Certified: Azure Security Engineer Associate, Exam: AZ-500.
• MS: Azure Solutions Architect Expert, Exams: AZ-300 and AZ-301.
• Microsoft Certified: Azure DevOps Engineer Expert, Exam: https://blog.storymirror.com/read/q9a6ydiw/latest-400-201-exam-dumps-pdf-2020 AZ-400.
• MS Certified: Azure Data Scientist Associate, Exam: DP-100
• Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Engineer Associate, Exams: DP-200 and DP-201.
• Microsoft Certified: Azure AI Engineer Associate, Exam: AI-100.
There is a rise in demand for trained, certified professionals, and the updated MS AZ Certifications with increased emphasize on IT roles can help you take advantage of various job opportunities.
You can explore Microsoft Training Courses from NetCom Learning.
NetCom Learning is a premier IT training solutions provider and a Microsoft Training Partner. Our 1000+ certified instructors and a track record of serving numerous Fortune 1000 companies across the world can help you advance your cloud career.